Nazi-Soviet Non Aggression Pact
- Stalin signs non aggression pact with Hitler in 1939
- agreed not to fight eachother
- agreed to divide/invade Poland
- Began to trade raw material for war material
- also called Molotov-Ribbentrop pact
Signing the non aggression pact
"If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves."
If either Stalin or Hitler didn't sign the pact, would it have resulted in an immediate war?
Summary: Stalin and Germany sign a pact declaring not to fight each other for 10 years. The pact was called non-aggression pact.