Henry Ford's Model T and the Assembly Line
- Begins selling in 1915 for $440
- By 1925 a record 0109 cars were made in one day. The lowest prices is $290
- The price dropped because demand went down so price went down.
- 15 million made and sold by 1927
- Most of the manufacturing is done in Detroit= motown
- Introduction of the assembly line and factories increases output
- Assembly Line: Speeds the process up of manufacturing goods. There were many people working so the job could be done fast (in an assembly line fashion)
- Henry Ford supported the Nazi's.
First Henry Ford Car